Friday, May 29, 2009

Blog Fail

Here we are again. It's been a few months. God has been ever faithful and life has been surprising and good. So much so, it's taken most of my energy to live it, leaving little to write about it. Perhaps my blog should be added to the fail blog site... to my friend's amusement.

Perhaps, there are a few dedicated people who check in here and there. If so, this one's for you!

Let me take a moment to update you from Fall semester... as I did give you a list. I think what's been neglected were these:

* Why I'm thinking about Sex Therapy
* Mercy Triumphs over Judgment
* Seminary isn't What it Seems
* Ministry, as a Covert Operation

Whew, some big topics and long explanations... but a worthy venture nonetheless, especially now that all my paper writing has ceased, at least for the summer.


Let's do this.

No comments:

Thanks for reading!!!

Thanks for reading!!!
For more Info on WDA and for personal devotions, visit to our website... www.disciplebuilders.org