Monday, February 5, 2007


So just to bring you up to speed on our semester so far, we've been studying through the book of Judges on Tuesday nights. It definitely has an NC-17 rating given the content, but we're having a great time digging into the Word (and we're all 17 and up...).
I am discipling 5 girls this year, please read below on how you can pray specifically for them! Each of these ladies is a joy and I am so thankful God has given me the opportunity to love and serve them.
In January, my Monday night girl's small group, moved out of my house and into Brumby Hall, UGA's only female, freshman dorm. Harmless as it sounds, this is one of the hardest places for the gospel to go forth on campus. Please pray, as we have already experienced some spiritual warfare involving the study, that God would reach these women-- drawing them to himself and to us. Pray for the journey girls to grow in their desire to minister to younger women and pray for Tara as she co-leads with me, and learns to teach the Word and shepherd the girls we lead...

4 comments:

♥measure your life in love♥ said...

i love you! i'm praying for you my dear friend!

April said...

Hi! I am so glad to be able to pray for you like this...and I totally am going to steal your idea of starting a blog to keep supporters/prayer chain up to date! Thanks and hope you're doing well! Much love!

unclebob said...

Nice looking site for us oldtimers to ponder and appreciate. May the Lord use these toys, your talent, and the desires of your heart to draw more hungry hearts to His table and throne of grace.
"Uncle" Bob

michelle s. said...

Thanks for keeping us updated on what you're doing and how we can pray. My heart goes out to these young women. I pray that many will come and be changed by what they witness and experience in the presence and power of our awesome God.

Thanks for reading!!!

Thanks for reading!!!
For more Info on WDA and for personal devotions, visit to our website... www.disciplebuilders.org