Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm here!! I'm here!!

I'm here!! I'm here!!

Hey Friends!! Well, this is a bit overdue, but I'm here in beautiful Deerfield and enjoying life! Thanks for all your prayers and notes of encouragement as I traveled off to a far away land. ;) This trip was fairly smooth... a few bumps in the road (or rather in my shipment that I packed), but nothing too big.

I'm learning my way around town and beginning to feel at home here... My latest accomplishments: I don't have to get on mapquest every time I want to leave campus and I have officially met all my neighbors in my apartment building. I've posted pics of my surprisingly small-- but cozy apartment. Hope you enjoy them! Come over for a visit anytime. ;)

The lasts few weeks I've been working on a church history course through Gordon Conwell-- that has been keeping me quite busy! Also, I've written a letter to give to churches in the area about possibly serving with their women's or twenty-somethings ministry. I'm currently talking to a few churches, so please be in prayer for the Lord's leading!

I love you all and miss you a lot!

Thanks for your continued support. It was so great getting to reconnect with so many of you before I left for the Windy City! I hope to update my blog more regularly since I won't have the opportunity to see your sweet faces as often... so keep checking back here for updates!

Love and gratitude!!

1 comment:

ktrosebud said...

You're amazing. I'm praying for you, and glad to hear what's going on in your life! Keep updating your blog! :)

Thanks for reading!!!

Thanks for reading!!!
For more Info on WDA and for personal devotions, visit to our website... www.disciplebuilders.org