Monday, December 1, 2008

honorable mention goes to....

Can you hear the drum roll?? Heather is playing our game... she spotted the name change in the blog and my pic... Good job, lady!

There are more changes, however. Anyone else want to give it a go??

Blogs to come:

*Why I want to be a Sex Therapist (at least part-time)
*Mercy Triumphs over Judgment
*What a Cute Boy Can Teach You
*Dumpster Diving for Groceries
*WDA, International Happenings
*Church Life
*Seminary isn't What it Seems
*Ministry, as a Covert Operation
*My Name is Becca
*School's for Fools... and for Missionaries

Hope that wets your appetite so you keep coming back for more!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah! I am excited about your future topics...
I miss you and love you girl!
Is there something I can send you for Christmas? New coat, book, cash, ummm...a picture of me? :)

Erin B said...

Becca - I love you & am sending the biggest eir-bear hug you could imagine. I can't wait to read your upcoming blogs. Wish u were here or I was there. When do you think you will be back in GA?

Thanks for reading!!!

Thanks for reading!!!
For more Info on WDA and for personal devotions, visit to our website... www.disciplebuilders.org