Tuesday, February 2, 2010

November

I was thankful to spend almost two whole weeks in Georgia! Every time I come home, it becomes harder to return to Illinois. I feel most at peace and most myself when I am down South. I hope this means I’ll be moving back home upon graduation… time will tell!

There are some interesting developments at school as of late. A few of my friends are interested in joining WDA staff or building training partnerships with us. Apparently, I’m quite the little recruiter! One couple spent 2 weekends with some WDA staff in Georgia and another friend may do an internship in Atlanta this summer. Pray for God’s will to be clear for those that are toying with the idea of joining WDA or beginning training partnerships with us. You’ll hear more on this later!

No comments:

Thanks for reading!!!

Thanks for reading!!!
For more Info on WDA and for personal devotions, visit to our website... www.disciplebuilders.org