Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Resolutions

Happy New Year!

Well, Happy February at the very least. Yes, I'm sure you're thinking, "How can she see through all those cobwebs on her blog to even type a new post??" Sorry for the pro-longed absence. I've missed writing you you. I hope you have missed me as well. I wanted to post my latest newsletter on here for those of you whose email or home address still escapes my little, grubby hands. ;)

This will catch you up from last year til now, and hopefully I will do a better job at blogging this year. But I'm making no commitments, aloud. After all, if I fail, why should I fail publicly? ;) So, in accordance with my generation, I shall make no commitment at all(chuckle, chuckle). Take that!

Enjoy reading... as I make an honest attempt to enjoy blogging.
Take care!

No comments:

Thanks for reading!!!

Thanks for reading!!!
For more Info on WDA and for personal devotions, visit to our website... www.disciplebuilders.org