Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Somebody shoot me or I'm gonna to die!

So typically, at the end of the year our students are stressed to the max with finals and end of the year papers and such... Meanwhile, we get to breathe easy the last week of school. This is not the case this year.
I had a mini-panic attack in staff last week when I began to think of all the things on my plate as of late and all the things that may change for our ministry next year... House hunting for next year, throwing wedding showers, decorating for New Members Lunch for Crossway, planning for 28/20 Conference in 2 weeks, having a leadership dessert and book discussion in a week, doing an end of the year picnic for our journey students, visiting my parents before they leave for Tiawan, Pastoral interviews to become a member of Crossway, Restoration (Worship through dance) rehersals and performances, all the normal ministry stuff that's in every week, and the list goes on and on... "Let him who serves, serve cheerfully" AMEN! Pray for the peace of God to guard my heart and mind. God has constantly called me into communion with him this week-- and I am thankful! Pray though that he would help me finish well and live in his spirit! ...and no more panic attacks in the name of Jesus! Thanks! Love you all!

Thanks for reading!!!

Thanks for reading!!!
For more Info on WDA and for personal devotions, visit to our website... www.disciplebuilders.org