Friday, June 1, 2007

What the summer holds...

I have been asked that question quite frequently by some new friends of mine. This summer for me and for our staff team holds a little bit of student ministry and a whole lot of support raising. I have never raised support full-time before and am unsure what sin it may reveal in my heart. I am sure that is will reveal much! I already know how much my heart resists being a beggar continually in need of grace... Well, it seems God would have me proclaiming that everyday for the next two months. So yes, here we go humility (hopefully!) and needed finances (hopefully!). Pray, and if God leads you to give or if you want to hear more about what God is doing through us, please contact me. Or if you have a friend that may be interested, send them my way as well... or if your friend has a friend... or if your friend's friend has a friend. You get the point!

No comments:

Thanks for reading!!!

Thanks for reading!!!
For more Info on WDA and for personal devotions, visit to our website... www.disciplebuilders.org